Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for the Runner in Your Life
Instead of struggling through holiday shopping this year, consult our gift gurus. ‘Tis the season to spoil your loved ones with sporty styles. Raise the stakes with these gifts for runners:
1. The Electra Tank is both attractive and supportive–a rare combination when it comes to running clothes that actually offer full coverage. It features a softly gathered empire bodice with moisture wicking and breathable fabric (our Dryflex fabric is 90% polyester and 10% spandex). Check out what Stonewear Ambassador Amelia Mayer has to say about the Electra Tank here.
2. The Liberty Pant is supportive with a wide, comfortable waistband, features a hideaway pocket for your iPod, and are made with our Precis stretch quick-dry fabric. The pants even come in special sizes: long, regular, and petite. Check out a review of the Liberty Pant here.
3. The Rockin’ Capri pants feature a scoop waist, side zip pocket, soft quick-dry fabric, and side leg vents–perfect for those of us that like a loose and relaxed fit while running. Read more about the Rockin’ Capri in Cassie Strid’s review.
4. The Toaster Zip Top, with its moisture wicking, breathable fabric, is perfect for cold weather runs. It’s got a sweet high zip-up collar that keeps you–you guessed it–toasty, and stitching that creates a slimming effect. Stonewear Team Member Lauren Beihoffer says this about the top: “I ran my first half marathon in my Toaster Top (in paisley) and Rockin’ Pants (mink). At every single water station, I received so many compliments on my outfit. I was yelling out ‘Stonewear Designs’ left and right. Functional and fashionable!”
5. The Dryflex Double Cross Top is our best selling top. It features both wide and narrow straps for extra support, a slim fit, and our signature bra. Even better: it’s made with our moisture wicking and breathable fabric and comes in five colors and two different prints! Check out a review of the Double Cross here.
Feel free to email us if you need any shopping guidance!
Shop the rest of our line on our website: www.stoneweardesigns.com.
And check out our other Holiday Gift Guides, like Cozy Up Gifts.
The post Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for the Runner in Your Life appeared first on Live Stonewear.